Multi-layer belt dryer use a wide range, but the various areas of dry material requirements and parameters are quite different, then Xiaobian to introduce you to the characteristics of multi-layer belt dryer.
1. Material in the multi-layer belt dryer by the vibration and impact of a slight, material particles are not easy to powder crushing, so multi-layer belt dryer is also suitable for drying some of the material does not allow fragmentation.
2. It is not only for the material to dry, and sometimes the material can also be baked, fired or cooked treatment operation.
3. Its structure is not complicated, easy installation, long-term operation, easy maintenance.
4. It can adjust the air volume, heating temperature, material retention time and feeding speed to obtain the best drying effect.
5. Its configuration is flexible, you can use the mesh belt flushing system and material cooling system.
6. Most of the air recycling, a high degree of energy conservation.
7. Unique sub-wind device, so that the distribution of hot air more uniform, multi-layer belt dryer to ensure product quality consistency.
8. Heat source can be used steam, heat transfer oil, electricity or coal (oil) hot air furnace supporting.
We look forward to cooperating with partners from all the world to build win-win cooperation relationship in long term. If you are interested in our products,please contact us!
Wuxishi Da Tang Drying Equipment Factory
Contact: Zhiming Tang
Related Industry Knowledge
- The principle of vacuum freeze drying
- Composition of the freeze-dryer
- Fluidized bed dryer how to wash?
- Air drying device classification
- Working principle of air dryer, cla...
- How to resolve a series of failures...
- Drying equipment common sense
- Fluidized bed dryer working principle
- Fluidized bed drying equipment of e...
- How to choose the drying equipment?
- Horizontal Spray Dryer Features
- Principle Performance of Pressure S...
- High speed centrifugal spray dryers
- Powder nanometer machine is used in...
- Horizontal drying equipment drying ...