Drying technology has developed rapidly, flash drying, spray drying, fluidized bed drying, the research and application of a wide range. The flash dryer is a vertical fluidized bed drying apparatus with a rotary pulverizer, which is mainly used for the drying of paste pastes. Xiaobian today to talk about the working principle of the flash dryer.
Hot air from the mouth of the tube at the appropriate rate of injection from the bottom of the dryer into the mixing crushing drying chamber; the material shear, blowing, rotating the role of the material because of centrifugation, shear, collision, friction, , Thus strengthening the mass transfer heat transfer. At the bottom of the dryer, the larger and heavier particles are mechanically crushed under the action of a stirrer, the moisture content is low, and the particles with smaller particle size are entrained by the rotating air entrainment. And finally in the process of rising further drying. Because the gas-solid two-phase rotation flow, because the phase inertia is greater than the gas phase, the relative speed between the two phases of solid gas to strengthen the two-phase mass transfer heat transfer, so the flash dryer production of high strength.
We look forward to cooperating with partners from all the world to build win-win cooperation relationship in long term. If you are interested in our products,please contact us!
Wuxishi Da Tang Drying Equipment Factory
Contact: Zhiming Tang
Related Industry Knowledge
- The principle of vacuum freeze drying
- Composition of the freeze-dryer
- Fluidized bed dryer how to wash?
- Air drying device classification
- Working principle of air dryer, cla...
- How to resolve a series of failures...
- Drying equipment common sense
- Fluidized bed dryer working principle
- Fluidized bed drying equipment of e...
- How to choose the drying equipment?
- The Characteristics of Multi-layer ...
- Horizontal Spray Dryer Features
- Principle Performance of Pressure S...
- High speed centrifugal spray dryers
- Powder nanometer machine is used in...
- Horizontal drying equipment drying ...